A LETTER FROM PASTOR BRIAN REGARDING
IN-PERSON WORSHIP GATHERINGS STARTING BACK ON JUNE 14TH!
Faith Arlington Family,
I pray this letter finds you doing well. I am writing this letter with great excitement to inform you that Faith Arlington will resume worship Sunday morning on June 14th at Donelson Elementary School. I have received counsel from Tennessee Senator Paul Rose, Arlington’s Mayor Mike Wissman, and ACS Superintendent Tammy Mason regarding the recent COVID –19 pandemic. It is after this counsel, counsel from other respected pastors, the recent results of
our survey, and much prayer, the leadership of Faith Arlington felt June 14th to be the right time for us to reassemble. With this being said, please understand that our first priority is the safety of our Faith Arlington family. We will be taking serious precautions as we resume our services. Our precautions are as follows:
- To limit contact, we will not distribute listener guides or pass the offering plate. Please feel free to give online, mail in your tithes and offerings to 5959 Airline RD., or you can drop it in the two white offering boxes located by the exit doors in the sanctuary.
- We will not be providing coffee or donuts at this time.
- We will retrain our Welcome Center to show love and give direction while social distancing. To limit contact, our greeters will open and close doors.
- We will forego handshakes and hugs.
- We will have hand sanitizers and wipes stationed throughout the building. We will also have a limited supply of masks and gloves for those who need them.
- Our Kid’s Ministry will be cleaning and sanitizing toys after each use. Choice of toys will be limited.
- Kid’s Ministry playground time will be staggered and limited to a class at a time.
- Gloves will be worn for all Kid’s Ministry snack times.
- We will also be live streaming the service in the Library for those who do not yet feel comfortable
being in a room with several hundred people. This room will consist of tables that will be spread apart 6’ or more.
- As we slowly resume back to normal, we will be reevaluating these precautions.
What does our Sunday morning look like? Our Sunday mornings will consist of the following:
- 9:00 Kid’s Ministry Bible Fellowship classes
- 9:00 Student Vive Bible Fellowship classes
- 9:00 Adult Bible Fellowship classes
- 10:30 Worship Service
- 10:30 Live Stream Worship Service in Library
- 10:30 Kid’s Ministry classes
Please understand that there is absolutely no pressure in coming back. I want each of you to do as you feel led. If you prefer to wear a mask when we return, please feel free to do so. During this time, I am asking our Faith Arlington Family to use common sense and be respectful of others. If you or anyone in your family are not feeling well, we want to encourage you to worship with us online.
After twelve weeks of online services, I am excited to see your faces and worship together once again.
Until we meet on the 14th,